Glass reinforced plastic (GRP) is matrix of woven glass fibre sheets layered and set within resin. It creates a material with an excellent
strength to weight ratio, and can be moulded into almost any shapes and size. GRP comes with highly detailed textures, finishes and unlimited
colours. GRP has become our material of choice in construction.
Our GRP Products provide the following advantages:
• No skilled trades required on site, easy to install
• Lightweight construction overcomes weight ratio
• Reduces construction times and therefore costs
• Provides all the aesthetics of a traditional product
• Test for strength & colour stability with a guarentee that
exceeds that of the NHBC
Most of our GRP range of products are made to order although we do hold some meterial in stock of the most used popular products.
Give one of our sales team a call for more information on any of our product ranges, or to discuss your bespoke design needs.
Click on the picture below to download the GRP brochure!